Jeep Narrow Tube Fenders 07-Pres Wrangler JK, JKU Front Aluminum Pair GenRight
These entirely new Tube Fenders are more narrow than the factory plastic flare (width), making them hug the curved body of a Jeep JK and better match the width of the rear tube fenders.
These tube fenders are perfect for more clearance when rock crawling through the Boulders or Trees on your favorite trail.
Want to go with bigger tires? We have also opened the wheel well to better clear those new bigger tires you want to buy too.
Matching Aluminum Rear Tube Fenders can be found Here.Made of lightweight & durable 6061 Aluminum alloy.Bolts on in same location as stock flare.Equivalent to a 2" wide flare
Bigger wheel opening (up and rearward) to prevent tire rubbing.1/8" thick laser cut and CNC bent plate and tubes will hold up out on the trail.Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing.TIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit.Includes all necessary mounting hardware (some stock hardware is reused).Use your stock inner fender well or we offer an aluminum Inner Fender option.
Includes detailed installation instructions.Shipped to you with a nice brushed aluminum finish, but can be painted or Powder Coated too.100% made in USA!
- Fenders are sold in pairs.
- Sold un-painted, but are shipped with a nice brushed aluminum finish.
- LED Side marker light kits are also available (LED-1010).
- Installation requires minor drilling of the factory mounting locations.
- Installation also requires cutting the inner fender support a little shorter too.