PSC Full Hydraulic Steering Kit, 2012-2018 Jeep JK 3.6L (35-40 Inch Tire Size)
The PSC FHK100JK-1 Full Hydraulic Steering Kit is a complete solution with everything needed to install a reliable, powerful full hydraulic steering system onto the 2007-11 Jeep JK platform.
PSC Full Hydraulic Steering Kits provide the best quality materials that will inspire confidence in the Jeep JK owner that wants to tackle the toughest, gnarliest trails around the world.
This PSC Full Hydraulic Steering Kit includes:
- M&S Steering Control (Orbital) Valve
- Steering Control Valve Mounting Bracket Notched for 1.75 Inch Tubing
- Custom Steering Column with Jeep JK Input Connection for the Steering Control Unit
- High Output Power Steering Pump Kit
- Remote Reservoir Kit
- Complete High-Pressure Hose Kit
- 2.5" X 8.0" Double Ended Cylinder Kit with Clamps
- Clevis Joint Kit with Hardware
- Heavy Duty Tie Rod Link Kit with Rod Ends
- 4 Quarts of SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- Designed to handle tire sizes 32-42 inches tall.
- A tight 3.5 Turns Lock-To-Lock turning ratio.
- Rugged durability for the most brutal conditions.
The color or appearance of some items in this kit may differ slightly from product photo(s).
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid for ALL Full Hydraulic Steering Systems.
Installing a power steering fluid cooler on vehicles equipped with high performance steering systems will help prevent catastrophic pump damage.
Fab is not only a dealer for PSC Motorsports we have a full off road installation
shop. Contact us today to schedule
your off road vehicle.PSC Motorsports images and product information are © Copyright PSC Motorsports, used with permission.
Additional images and product descriptions are © Bent Fabrication.
Performance Steering Components (hereafter PSC) parts and products, including Full Hydraulic Steering Kits, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customer's own risk.
PSC hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or another failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
PSC products should be assembled and installed by qualified professionals only.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that PSC holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.
MSRP Price: $2,040.50
Our Price: $2,155.50