Jeep Fuel Pump Ring 2005-Present Wrangler TJ, LJ, JK, JKU Aluminum Bare GenRight
This is the fuel pump adapter ring for any 2005 - Current factory type fuel pump modules on the Jeep TJ, LJ, and JK.
The GenRight Crawler™ Series Fuel Pump Tank rings are great for adapting your factory pump to other aftermarket tanks (metal or plastic).
It is specifically designed and CNC machined from 6061 aluminum alloy to fit the factory fuel pump (includes a machined mating top nut, as pictured) that came in Jeeps between 2005 and 2018.
The 2 piece design is easy to install once the hole is cut and bolt holes drilled.
The APR-1001 model pump ring kit, re-uses the big factory o-ring under the fuel pump and includes a new machined top locking nut.
Great for RCI and JAZ fuel cells.
Includes mounting hardware as shown.
- Not approved for highway use!
- Mounting ring is machined to the same overall height as stock.
- Requires cutting and drilling (on new tanks only) to install properly.
- Requires a gasket or fuel proof silicone sealant between the pump ring plate and the tank surface.
- We also offer an APR-1000 for the older model Jeep fuel pump models '97-'04.
GenRight images and
product information are © Copyright GenRight, used with permission.
Additional images and product descriptions are ©
Bent Fab is not only a dealer for GenRight we
also have a full off road installation shop.
Due to Material Shortages and Shipping Delays we
can't guarantee shipping or product availability. All customers will we
contacted within 24 business hours with the most update shipping information.